Here’s the poster for our St Mary’s University Centre for Social-Scientific Study of the Bible conference, ‘Cities of God?’ coming on 22-23 May. You can download it as a pdf file from here. There’s a cracking line-up of confirmed speakers, and the opportunity for others to offer papers—title and abstract (and any questions) to ” target=”_blank”>me by 1 March, please. More information on the website here, including a link to register.
- Review of Deep Work by Cal Newport 6 October 2017
- The Urban World and the First Christians 3 October 2017
- Slides from my updated talk ‘Acts as Biblical History?’ 15 September 2017
- Sean Adams on the ‘Being Jewish, Writing Greek’ conference 11 September 2017
- Slides from my talk “Acts as Biblical History?” 31 August 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright