The generous folk at Logos (FaithLife) are giving away books at present. They have a free book every month, and this month it’s Stephen Fowl’s very helpful commentary on Ephesians in the NT Library. In addition, during Advent, they’re giving away a free book each day—the first is Tom Wright’s Scripture and the Authority of God, a book worth having.
- Slides on the significance of the authorship of Acts for its interpretation 20 May 2022
- Updated slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 15 March 2022
- Slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 20 February 2022
- Craig Keener’s new book 20 December 2021
- Walter Isaacson’s biography of Steve Jobs 27 November 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing