Here’s the poster for our St Mary’s University Centre for Social-Scientific Study of the Bible conference, ‘Cities of God?’ coming on 22-23 May. You can download it as a pdf file from here. There’s a cracking line-up of confirmed speakers, and the opportunity for others to offer papers—title and abstract (and any questions) to steve [dot] walton [at] stmarys [dot] ac [dot] uk” target=”_blank”>me by 1 March, please. More information on the website here, including a link to register.
- Some recent publications 4 May 2021
- The parables and the kingdom of God/heaven—slides 21 April 2021
- A two-part sermon on John 20:19-31 10 April 2021
- Elijah, Elisha, John and Jesus in Luke-Acts: slides 29 March 2021
- A two-part sermon on Mark 15:1-39—Mark’s account of the cross 27 March 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing