Here’s an excellent introductory short (6 minutess 37 seconds) video by my friend Will Ross on Septuagint lexicography from the Daily Dose of Greek vlog. He helpfully introduces the theme, and illustrates well by showing differences in approach in the two main Septuagint Greek lexical (Lust, Eynikel and Hauspie, and Muraoka). Worth a few minutes of your life!
- Slides on Exodus 14:5-22: the sea crossing 29 May 2023
- Jesus’ Ascension: slides and a sermon 21 May 2023
- Frank Field’s Politics, Poverty and Belief 8 May 2023
- Slides and video of my talk on Acts 2:22-36 17 April 2023
- Saul’s change of name to Paul 10 April 2023
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Old Testament Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing