I’ve now been able, thanks to the techies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, to make my full inaugural professorial lecture ‘Doing Theology Lukewise: Luke as Theologian and Storyteller’, with the slides inserted at appropriate points, available as a video. This is an improvement on the facebook live version, which doesn’t have the slides and which (because of a technical glitch) lacks the first few minutes of the lecture. That said, the facebook live version has the question time at the end, which the university’s version does not (to download the fb live version, follow the link, and then click on the three dots at top right and select “Download”). You can view it here or here or download it from here (click on the three dots at top right and select “Download”). Enjoy!
- Tavis Bohlinger on the British New Testament Conference 13 September 2018
- Editio Critica Maior Acts: my ‘exegete’s view’ slides 12 September 2018
- My review of Joel Green on conversion in Luke-Acts 30 August 2018
- Offer: Bible reading notes for Sept to Dec this year 29 August 2018
- My Morning Routine: reflections on reading this book 25 July 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright writing