I’ve now been able, thanks to the techies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, to make my full inaugural professorial lecture ‘Doing Theology Lukewise: Luke as Theologian and Storyteller’, with the slides inserted at appropriate points, available as a video. This is an improvement on the facebook live version, which doesn’t have the slides and which (because of a technical glitch) lacks the first few minutes of the lecture. That said, the facebook live version has the question time at the end, which the university’s version does not (to download the fb live version, follow the link, and then click on the three dots at top right and select “Download”). You can view it here or here or download it from here (click on the three dots at top right and select “Download”). Enjoy!
- Two helpful recent productivity and writing posts 22 May 2018
- Some useful blogs for study and research 26 March 2018
- John Nolland’s Festschrift—bravo and congratulations! 19 March 2018
- Conference summaries: Healing and Exorcism in Second Temple Judaism and Early Christianity 15 March 2018
- Slides from my talk for the Healing and Exorcism conference 9 March 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing