Here are the slides from my brief talk in the Book of Acts seminar session on the new Editio Critica Maior (major critical edition) of Acts at the British New Testament Conference last week. The whole session was fascinating with talks by four major textual critics including (from left to right) Dirk Jongkind (an editor of the Tyndale House Greek NT project), Tommy Wasserman, Jenny Read-Heimerdinger (one of the authors of The Message of Acts in Codex Bezae, 4 vols), Klaus Wachtel (one of the editors of the project), plus Sean Adams and me.
- Making Sense of Luke—slides 29 October 2018
- Chris Green on the excellent Full Focus Planner 26 September 2018
- Tavis Bohlinger on the British New Testament Conference 13 September 2018
- Editio Critica Maior Acts: my ‘exegete’s view’ slides 12 September 2018
- My review of Joel Green on conversion in Luke-Acts 30 August 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright writing