David Bryan, one of the editors, has done a podcast on the book on the ascension of Jesus in Luke-Acts to which I contributed, Ascent into Heaven in Luke-Acts. He talks a good deal about the topic and the wider context of the book—and says some very helpful things about his own contribution to the book. Just over 44 minutes long. Worth a listen.
- Larry Hurtado and Lea Keck on whether the NT is a ‘field of study’ 21 July 2017
- Suse McBay on spiritual growth through her PhD 21 June 2017
- Gabby Thomas on ‘The Gift of a PhD’ 16 June 2017
- Interview with Richard Hays 27 May 2017
- The new St Mary’s MA in Biblical Studies is open for applications 19 May 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek James Crossley Jesus learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Richard Burridge Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright