David Bryan, one of the editors, has done a podcast on the book on the ascension of Jesus in Luke-Acts to which I contributed, Ascent into Heaven in Luke-Acts. He talks a good deal about the topic and the wider context of the book—and says some very helpful things about his own contribution to the book. Just over 44 minutes long. Worth a listen.
- An excellent new book on fixing academic writing problems 20 February 2019
- Tavis Bohlinger on choosing the life of the mind 18 February 2019
- New Principal for Trinity College, Bristol 5 February 2019
- A new book: Poverty in the Early Church and Today—A Conversation 1 February 2019
- Review: Tom Wright, Paul: A Biography 2 January 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright writing