A little while ago I put up the slides from my talk at the excellent conference on the pastoral implications of pseudepigrapha and anonymity in the New Testament, sponsored by the International Reference Library for Biblical Research, and held at the Lanier Theological Library in Houston, Texas. The organisers have now kindly made the video of my talk available (and the other talks from the conference) on YouTube, and you can access it above. And here’s a link to the YouTube page where you can access the other talks. Comments and thoughts are most welcome!
- Jesus’ Ascension: slides and a sermon 21 May 2023
- Frank Field’s Politics, Poverty and Belief 8 May 2023
- Slides and video of my talk on Acts 2:22-36 17 April 2023
- Saul’s change of name to Paul 10 April 2023
- Con Campbell’s Jesus v. Evangelicals—a review 3 April 2023
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing