My colleague James Crossley introduces our next Academic Director of Theology (teaching) at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, Old Testament/Hebrew Bible scholar Chris Meredith. Chris will also be an internal affiliate of our fast-developing and productive Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible, and available to supervise doctoral students. It was good to meet Chris during our recent conference on Jesus and memory (of which, more anon); we’re looking forward to having him with us from September. Welcome aboard, Chris!
- Some recent publications 4 May 2021
- The parables and the kingdom of God/heaven—slides 21 April 2021
- A two-part sermon on John 20:19-31 10 April 2021
- Elijah, Elisha, John and Jesus in Luke-Acts: slides 29 March 2021
- A two-part sermon on Mark 15:1-39—Mark’s account of the cross 27 March 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing