While I was in Houston recently, Dr David Capes, Director of the (amazing) Lanier Theological Library, interviewed me for the Stone Chapel podcast about the prologues to Luke and Acts and the connections between the two books. Here’s a direct link to the podcast; it’s also available on Google, Apple, Spotify and other platforms—but do also look This was a fun 20-minute conversation—do listen in and let me know what you think in the comments below.
- Slides on Matthew 8–9 1 November 2022
- A cracking read: Luke Timothy Johnson’s autobiography as a scholar 31 October 2022
- Slides for my talks on Matthew 15 October 2022
- A new book on baptism 14 October 2022
- Church planting in Acts: my slides 8 October 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing