While I was in Houston recently, Dr David Capes, Director of the (amazing) Lanier Theological Library, interviewed me for the Stone Chapel podcast about the prologues to Luke and Acts and the connections between the two books. Here’s a direct link to the podcast; it’s also available on Google, Apple, Spotify and other platforms—but do also look This was a fun 20-minute conversation—do listen in and let me know what you think in the comments below.
- Who was Theophilus (Luke 1:3; Acts 1:1)? A podcast interview 10 August 2022
- My new book: Reading Acts Theologically 4 August 2022
- Panel discussion on Romans 6–8 with Tom Wright, Foley Beach, Rodney Reeves and Steve Walton 18 July 2022
- Review: Your PhD Survival Guide 14 July 2022
- My paper about the significance of the authorship of Acts 5 July 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Old Testament Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing