Here are the two parts of my sermon for Pentecost for All Saints, Ealing (respectively, 12 mins 42 secs and 13 mins 55 secs). Thoughts welcome!
- Jesus’ Ascension: slides and a sermon 21 May 2023
- Frank Field’s Politics, Poverty and Belief 8 May 2023
- Slides and video of my talk on Acts 2:22-36 17 April 2023
- Saul’s change of name to Paul 10 April 2023
- Con Campbell’s Jesus v. Evangelicals—a review 3 April 2023
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing