I have given two talks about Galatians for the gathering held at St John’s, Waterbeach, near Cambridge on Sunday 20 February. Here are the slides from that talk for anyone interested.
- Slides on Matthew 8–9 1 November 2022
- A cracking read: Luke Timothy Johnson’s autobiography as a scholar 31 October 2022
- Slides for my talks on Matthew 15 October 2022
- A new book on baptism 14 October 2022
- Church planting in Acts: my slides 8 October 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing