After a number of requests, I’ve decided I’m going to try streaming my inaugural professorial lecture from my iPhone (!) using Facebook Live on Monday at 6 pm UK time. To connect, you’ll need to go to my Facebook page at that time, and the live stream should be running. You’ll only be able to see and hear me; I’m going to endeavour to make my slides available for download here before Monday, so please check the blog before you connect on Facebook Live.
- A ‘starter list’ of New Testament journals, book series, sources of reviews, etc. 26 October 2020
- Love: a two-part sermon 24 October 2020
- More slides from Mark study days 14 October 2020
- Mark’s Gospel slides 8 October 2020
- Matthew’s parable of the servants in the vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16): a two-part sermon 18 September 2020
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing