After a number of requests, I’ve decided I’m going to try streaming my inaugural professorial lecture from my iPhone (!) using Facebook Live on Monday at 6 pm UK time. To connect, you’ll need to go to my Facebook page at that time, and the live stream should be running. You’ll only be able to see and hear me; I’m going to endeavour to make my slides available for download here before Monday, so please check the blog before you connect on Facebook Live.
- Some recent publications 4 May 2021
- The parables and the kingdom of God/heaven—slides 21 April 2021
- A two-part sermon on John 20:19-31 10 April 2021
- Elijah, Elisha, John and Jesus in Luke-Acts: slides 29 March 2021
- A two-part sermon on Mark 15:1-39—Mark’s account of the cross 27 March 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing