Professor Larry Hurtado has an excellent blog on New Testament Studies, and he’s always fun and stimulating to read. He’s recently put up two very helpful and useful posts on key issues in recent scholarship in Acts, and they are rich in valuable bibliographical resources, not least on the text of Acts. They are here and here. Highly recommended.
- Sermon on John 1:1-18 14 March 2023
- Slides on Introducing the Theology of Paul 11 March 2023
- Isaiah 7:10-17: slides and video from a sermon 19 December 2022
- Reflecting on SBL Denver 2022 9 December 2022
- Slides and handout on ‘Wealth and possessions according to Acts 11–28’ (my SBL paper) 3 December 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing