Here’s a link to the slides from a session I did today for our doctoral students at Trinity College, Bristol and Bristol Baptist Church during our annual postgraduate research conference. I’m aiming to help people to think through how to approach the ‘endgame’ of the process. Above are three of the books I recommended.
- Giving sacrificially: Luke 20:45–21:4 27 September 2022
- My commentary on Acts 2:42-47 31 August 2022
- Ruth 2: a sermon 25 August 2022
- What about Jael, the tent-peg woman? 22 August 2022
- Who was Theophilus (Luke 1:3; Acts 1:1)? A podcast interview 10 August 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Old Testament Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing