Have you heard about our exciting new MA in Biblical Studies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, available from September this year, 2017. You can study full-time (one year) or part-time (up to three years). It’s ideal preparation for PhD work, or as ongoing ministerial development for those serving churches and within reach of our campus in west London. It’s taught by our outstanding team of scholars in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. Details on our website—don’t miss this! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Links for free NT resources during coronavirus 20 March 2020
- Bravo, Eric Clouston! A new book on Acts in its literary context 24 February 2020
- A new book on healing and exorcism in second temple Judaism and the New Testament 5 February 2020
- A new book on Luke-Acts and ancient historiography 6 January 2020
- Slides from study day on Matthew’s Gospel 3 November 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing