Have you heard about our exciting new MA in Biblical Studies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, available from September this year, 2017. You can study full-time (one year) or part-time (up to three years). It’s ideal preparation for PhD work, or as ongoing ministerial development for those serving churches and within reach of our campus in west London. It’s taught by our outstanding team of scholars in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. Details on our website—don’t miss this! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Two helpful recent productivity and writing posts 22 May 2018
- Some useful blogs for study and research 26 March 2018
- John Nolland’s Festschrift—bravo and congratulations! 19 March 2018
- Conference summaries: Healing and Exorcism in Second Temple Judaism and Early Christianity 15 March 2018
- Slides from my talk for the Healing and Exorcism conference 9 March 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing