Have you heard about our exciting new MA in Biblical Studies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, available from September this year, 2017. You can study full-time (one year) or part-time (up to three years). It’s ideal preparation for PhD work, or as ongoing ministerial development for those serving churches and within reach of our campus in west London. It’s taught by our outstanding team of scholars in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. Details on our website—don’t miss this! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Slides from my updated talk ‘Acts as Biblical History?’ 15 September 2017
- Sean Adams on the ‘Being Jewish, Writing Greek’ conference 11 September 2017
- Slides from my talk “Acts as Biblical History?” 31 August 2017
- Tips for conference “small talk” 31 August 2017
- Jonathan Pennington on the life of a professor 13 August 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright