Have you heard about our exciting new MA in Biblical Studies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, available from September this year, 2017. You can study full-time (one year) or part-time (up to three years). It’s ideal preparation for PhD work, or as ongoing ministerial development for those serving churches and within reach of our campus in west London. It’s taught by our outstanding team of scholars in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. Details on our website—don’t miss this! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Larry Hurtado and Lea Keck on whether the NT is a ‘field of study’ 21 July 2017
- Suse McBay on spiritual growth through her PhD 21 June 2017
- Gabby Thomas on ‘The Gift of a PhD’ 16 June 2017
- Interview with Richard Hays 27 May 2017
- The new St Mary’s MA in Biblical Studies is open for applications 19 May 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek James Crossley Jesus learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Richard Burridge Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright