Have you heard about our exciting new MA in Biblical Studies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, available from September this year, 2017. You can study full-time (one year) or part-time (up to three years). It’s ideal preparation for PhD work, or as ongoing ministerial development for those serving churches and within reach of our campus in west London. It’s taught by our outstanding team of scholars in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. Details on our website—don’t miss this! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Making Sense of Luke—slides 29 October 2018
- Chris Green on the excellent Full Focus Planner 26 September 2018
- Tavis Bohlinger on the British New Testament Conference 13 September 2018
- Editio Critica Maior Acts: my ‘exegete’s view’ slides 12 September 2018
- My review of Joel Green on conversion in Luke-Acts 30 August 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright writing