Have you heard about our exciting new MA in Biblical Studies at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, available from September this year, 2017. You can study full-time (one year) or part-time (up to three years). It’s ideal preparation for PhD work, or as ongoing ministerial development for those serving churches and within reach of our campus in west London. It’s taught by our outstanding team of scholars in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. Details on our website—don’t miss this! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- A ‘starter list’ of New Testament journals, book series, sources of reviews, etc. 26 October 2020
- Love: a two-part sermon 24 October 2020
- More slides from Mark study days 14 October 2020
- Mark’s Gospel slides 8 October 2020
- Matthew’s parable of the servants in the vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16): a two-part sermon 18 September 2020
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing