I’ve just had my review of Tom Wright’s Paul: A Biography (London: SPCK/San Francisco: HarperOne, 2018) published in the excellent Review and Expositor. For those with online access to the journal, you can read the final version here. If you don’t have online access, by kind permission of the journal, you can read the accepted version here. This is a fun book!
- Some helpful pieces on planning and study 16 September 2019
- Sharing possessions in Acts 9 September 2019
- A very interesting piece on improving your writing 2 September 2019
- A fascinating discussion of Matthew Novenson’s The Grammar of Messianism 24 July 2019
- My slides on improving your academic writing 19 June 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing