I’m pleased to announce a PhD scholarship at St Mary’s University, Twickenham (tuition at the home/EU rate plus £13,000 per annum) for research in New Testament within our Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. For anyone interested in coming to London to work with me, Professor Chris Keith, or Professor James Crossley, follow this link for general details of PhD study at St Mary’s and this link for a downloadable pdf of the invitation to apply. The deadline for application is 28 March 2016. Interested potential students can email questions to me, Chris Keith, or James Crossley. Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.
- Review of Deep Work by Cal Newport 6 October 2017
- The Urban World and the First Christians 3 October 2017
- Slides from my updated talk ‘Acts as Biblical History?’ 15 September 2017
- Sean Adams on the ‘Being Jewish, Writing Greek’ conference 11 September 2017
- Slides from my talk “Acts as Biblical History?” 31 August 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright