I’m pleased to announce a PhD scholarship at St Mary’s University, Twickenham (tuition at the home/EU rate plus £13,000 per annum) for research in New Testament within our Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible. For anyone interested in coming to London to work with me, Professor Chris Keith, or Professor James Crossley, follow this link for general details of PhD study at St Mary’s and this link for a downloadable pdf of the invitation to apply. The deadline for application is 28 March 2016. Interested potential students can email questions to me, Chris Keith, or James Crossley. Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.
- Chris Green on the excellent Full Focus Planner 26 September 2018
- Tavis Bohlinger on the British New Testament Conference 13 September 2018
- Editio Critica Maior Acts: my ‘exegete’s view’ slides 12 September 2018
- My review of Joel Green on conversion in Luke-Acts 30 August 2018
- Offer: Bible reading notes for Sept to Dec this year 29 August 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright writing