I was given the privilege of opening up this key passage in Romans for All Saints, Ealing this Sunday. This is the online version of the sermon—I actually delivered a shorter version in person for the first time in about nine months, which was quite exciting! The first part is slightly over 10 minutes, and focuses on 1:18–27, and the second part is a little over 14 minutes, and focuses on 1:28–2:29.
- Slides on Matthew 8–9 1 November 2022
- A cracking read: Luke Timothy Johnson’s autobiography as a scholar 31 October 2022
- Slides for my talks on Matthew 15 October 2022
- A new book on baptism 14 October 2022
- Church planting in Acts: my slides 8 October 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing