While in Houston at the wonderful Lanier Theological Library recently, I had the fun of taking part in a panel discussion on Romans 6–8 with a distinguished set of colleagues: (from left to right) the Baptist NT scholar and pastor Rodney Reeves, the amazing NT scholar Tom Wright, me, and the Archbishop of the Anglican Church in North America, Foley Beach. The panel was moderated by Mark Lanier, the founder of the library, and a fine, forensic attorney. Here’s a link to the recording of about 90 minutes—enjoy! Comments and feedback are most welcome.
- The seven seals (Revelation 6 + 8:1): slides 26 November 2023
- 2 Timothy 4:1-8: slides from a talk to Leicester Diocesan Evangelical Fellowship 1 November 2023
- Jesus’ message to Thyatira: video and slides 15 October 2023
- Reading Lukewise: an overview of Luke’s Gospel—slides 11 October 2023
- Jesus’ message to Smyrna: video and slides from a talk 1 October 2023
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing