Thanks to Chris Skinner for his kind and encouraging comments on this new book on characters and characterisation in Luke-Acts. I’ve contributed an essay on the characterisation of Jesus in Acts—to my surprise, a topic that’s hardly been touched in previous scholarship.
- Slides about ‘the final year and the viva’ of a PhD 23 June 2022
- Slides on the significance of the authorship of Acts for its interpretation 20 May 2022
- Updated slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 15 March 2022
- Slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 20 February 2022
- Craig Keener’s new book 20 December 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing