Here’s a very helpful part I of an article on how to get published in theology by the excellent Katya Covrett, Executive Editor at Zondervan (picture above). This is good, wise advice from someone who deals with lots of book proposals, and it’s worth careful attention if you would like to publish your work. It’s a follow-up to an earlier, very good article on why there are so few published female biblical scholars here. I recommend both articles highly.
- Suse McBay on spiritual growth through her PhD 21 June 2017
- Gabby Thomas on ‘The Gift of a PhD’ 16 June 2017
- Interview with Richard Hays 27 May 2017
- The new St Mary’s MA in Biblical Studies is open for applications 19 May 2017
- Full video of my inaugural lecture now online! 19 May 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek James Crossley Jesus learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Richard Burridge Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright