Here’s a very helpful part I of an article on how to get published in theology by the excellent Katya Covrett, Executive Editor at Zondervan (picture above). This is good, wise advice from someone who deals with lots of book proposals, and it’s worth careful attention if you would like to publish your work. It’s a follow-up to an earlier, very good article on why there are so few published female biblical scholars here. I recommend both articles highly.
- Reflecting on Rest 11 July 2018
- Closing the Gap: a very worthwhile conference in Durham (3) 22 June 2018
- Closing the Gap: a very worthwhile conference in Durham (2) 21 June 2018
- Closing the Gap: a very worthwhile conference in Durham (1) 20 June 2018
- Kristen Padilla’s helpful book for women considering Christian ministry 11 June 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing