Here’s a very helpful part I of an article on how to get published in theology by the excellent Katya Covrett, Executive Editor at Zondervan (picture above). This is good, wise advice from someone who deals with lots of book proposals, and it’s worth careful attention if you would like to publish your work. It’s a follow-up to an earlier, very good article on why there are so few published female biblical scholars here. I recommend both articles highly.
- The new St Mary’s MA in Biblical Studies 7 April 2017
- It’s here! A new book on Acts, masculinity and politics 22 December 2016
- I (Still) Believe—a helpful (and very varied) book 20 December 2016
- Announcing a pause… 23 November 2016
- An excellent study day on Joseph Ratzinger/Pope Benedict XVI’s theological legacy 11 November 2016
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth Dead Sea Scrolls ecclesiology education evil gospel Gospels greek Jesus learning news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing Qumran research Richard Burridge Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright