Don’t miss this, folks! An exploration of Joseph Ratzinger’s contribution to theology including a paper by Richard Burridge, who has turned round our understanding of the Gospels within a generation (see my article [you’ll need access to Sage through your institution to get this] and Richard’s books here and here), and a book launch with my fine colleague Jacob Phillips, the translator of Ratzinger’s Last Testament! Two of our research centres, the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible and the Benedict XVI Centre for Religion and Society, are joint-sponsoring this conference, which will be outstanding.
- A ‘starter list’ of New Testament journals, book series, sources of reviews, etc. 26 October 2020
- Love: a two-part sermon 24 October 2020
- More slides from Mark study days 14 October 2020
- Mark’s Gospel slides 8 October 2020
- Matthew’s parable of the servants in the vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16): a two-part sermon 18 September 2020
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing