We’re starting a sermon series on the book of Ruth at my church, All Saints, Ealing, this coming Sunday (10 January 2021), and I’ve done an overview of the book to orientate the congregation. It’s in these two videos: the first is just over 9 minutes, and the second is a little under 17 minutes. Comments very welcome!
- Who was Theophilus (Luke 1:3; Acts 1:1)? A podcast interview 10 August 2022
- My new book: Reading Acts Theologically 4 August 2022
- Panel discussion on Romans 6–8 with Tom Wright, Foley Beach, Rodney Reeves and Steve Walton 18 July 2022
- Review: Your PhD Survival Guide 14 July 2022
- My paper about the significance of the authorship of Acts 5 July 2022
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Old Testament Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing