Below are links to the two-part sermon I recorded for my church, All Saints Ealing (London) for this weekend (Sun 28 March). My excellent vicar, Rachel Marszalek, chose the passion reading from Mark 15:1-39 for this weekend, which is an option in the Anglican lectionary for Palm Sunday. Part 1 is about 13 mins and part 2 about 10 mins. Your thoughts are welcome!
- Slides on Exodus 14:5-22: the sea crossing 29 May 2023
- Jesus’ Ascension: slides and a sermon 21 May 2023
- Frank Field’s Politics, Poverty and Belief 8 May 2023
- Slides and video of my talk on Acts 2:22-36 17 April 2023
- Saul’s change of name to Paul 10 April 2023
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Old Testament Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship Scripture sermon St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing