I’m Steve Walton and this is my blog about New Testament Studies. I’m Professor in New Testament at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, where I’m involved with the Centre for Social-Scientific Study of the Bible, and supervise PhD students. I am also an Affiliated Lecturer in the Cambridge University Faculty of Divinity. My major current writing project is a commentary on Acts, and I have wide interests in New Testament Studies too. See more about me in my profile, here. Enjoy!
- Slides from my updated talk ‘Acts as Biblical History?’ 15 September 2017
- Sean Adams on the ‘Being Jewish, Writing Greek’ conference 11 September 2017
- Slides from my talk “Acts as Biblical History?” 31 August 2017
- Tips for conference “small talk” 31 August 2017
- Jonathan Pennington on the life of a professor 13 August 2017
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Septuagint St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright