Here are the slides from the talk I gave today at a fascinating conference on Pastoral Implications of Pseudepigraphy and Anonymity in the New Testament at the Lanier Theological Library. Looking forward to lots more to come over the next two days. Thoughts and comments are welcome!
- Slides about ‘the final year and the viva’ of a PhD 23 June 2022
- Slides on the significance of the authorship of Acts for its interpretation 20 May 2022
- Updated slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 15 March 2022
- Slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 20 February 2022
- Craig Keener’s new book 20 December 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing