Below are the two parts of my sermon for All Saints Ealing (London) this Sunday. We’re starting a series of sermons looking at Paul’s letter to the Galatians, so the first part provides an overview of the letter (13 mins) and the second looks in more detail at the opening twelve verses (10 mins). I’d welcome comments and feedback.
- Matthew’s parable of the servants in the vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16): a two-part sermon 18 September 2020
- Galatians 5:16-26: a two-part sermon on the flesh and the Spirit and their products 15 August 2020
- Galatians 2:11-21: a two-part sermon 4 July 2020
- Galatians: overview and 1:1-12 13 June 2020
- A two-part sermon for Trinity Sunday 2020 6 June 2020
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing