I’ve uploaded onto YouTube my two-part sermon for Trinity Sunday (7 June 2020) for my church, All Saints, Ealing (London), and provide links below. Each segment is just a little over 10 minutes. The first part focuses on Matthew 28:19 and looks at the Trinity in the start of the Christian life, in baptism; and the second on 2 Corinthians 13:13 and looks at the Trinity in the continuation of the Christian life. Here’s a link to the pdf of the (fairly full) notes from which I spoke for those who prefer a written form. Enjoy! Comments and feedback welcome.
- The seven seals (Revelation 6 + 8:1): slides 26 November 2023
- 2 Timothy 4:1-8: slides from a talk to Leicester Diocesan Evangelical Fellowship 1 November 2023
- Jesus’ message to Thyatira: video and slides 15 October 2023
- Reading Lukewise: an overview of Luke’s Gospel—slides 11 October 2023
- Jesus’ message to Smyrna: video and slides from a talk 1 October 2023
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark Matthew mission news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing