I’ve uploaded onto YouTube my two-part sermon for Trinity Sunday (7 June 2020) for my church, All Saints, Ealing (London), and provide links below. Each segment is just a little over 10 minutes. The first part focuses on Matthew 28:19 and looks at the Trinity in the start of the Christian life, in baptism; and the second on 2 Corinthians 13:13 and looks at the Trinity in the continuation of the Christian life. Here’s a link to the pdf of the (fairly full) notes from which I spoke for those who prefer a written form. Enjoy! Comments and feedback welcome.
- Slides on the significance of the authorship of Acts for its interpretation 20 May 2022
- Updated slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 15 March 2022
- Slides on Galatians: Paul’s most urgent letter 20 February 2022
- Craig Keener’s new book 20 December 2021
- Walter Isaacson’s biography of Steve Jobs 27 November 2021
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth education Galatians Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts Mark news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty preaching publishing research Roman empire scholarship scribal literacy Scripture sermon Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing