My colleague James Crossley introduces our next Academic Director of Theology (teaching) at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, Old Testament/Hebrew Bible scholar Chris Meredith. Chris will also be an internal affiliate of our fast-developing and productive Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible, and available to supervise doctoral students. It was good to meet Chris during our recent conference on Jesus and memory (of which, more anon); we’re looking forward to having him with us from September. Welcome aboard, Chris!
- Making Sense of Luke—slides 29 October 2018
- Chris Green on the excellent Full Focus Planner 26 September 2018
- Tavis Bohlinger on the British New Testament Conference 13 September 2018
- Editio Critica Maior Acts: my ‘exegete’s view’ slides 12 September 2018
- My review of Joel Green on conversion in Luke-Acts 30 August 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund textual criticism Tom Wright writing