Mark Goodacre, the series editor, blogs here about the newest volumes in the excellent Library of New Testament Studies series, published by T. & T. Clark/Bloomsbury. I’m delighted that the volume A Scriptural Theology of Eucharistic Blessings by my student Susan Bubbers (who blogs here) is among them—this is a revised version of her excellent PhD thesis. In the interests of full disclosure, I’m on the Editorial Board of this fine series.
- Bravo, Eric Clouston! A new book on Acts in its literary context 24 February 2020
- A new book on healing and exorcism in second temple Judaism and the New Testament 5 February 2020
- A new book on Luke-Acts and ancient historiography 6 January 2020
- Slides from study day on Matthew’s Gospel 3 November 2019
- Get our book, Poverty in the Early Church and Today: A Conversation, in pdf for free! 23 September 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing