Mark Goodacre, the series editor, blogs here about the newest volumes in the excellent Library of New Testament Studies series, published by T. & T. Clark/Bloomsbury. I’m delighted that the volume A Scriptural Theology of Eucharistic Blessings by my student Susan Bubbers (who blogs here) is among them—this is a revised version of her excellent PhD thesis. In the interests of full disclosure, I’m on the Editorial Board of this fine series.
- John Goldingay’s The Old Testament for Everyone series 16 May 2019
- An excellent new book on fixing academic writing problems 20 February 2019
- Tavis Bohlinger on choosing the life of the mind 18 February 2019
- New Principal for Trinity College, Bristol 5 February 2019
- A new book: Poverty in the Early Church and Today—A Conversation 1 February 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund theological interpretation of Scripture Tom Wright writing