Mark Goodacre, the series editor, blogs here about the newest volumes in the excellent Library of New Testament Studies series, published by T. & T. Clark/Bloomsbury. I’m delighted that the volume A Scriptural Theology of Eucharistic Blessings by my student Susan Bubbers (who blogs here) is among them—this is a revised version of her excellent PhD thesis. In the interests of full disclosure, I’m on the Editorial Board of this fine series.
- My Morning Routine: reflections on reading this book 25 July 2018
- Reflecting on Rest 11 July 2018
- Closing the Gap: a very worthwhile conference in Durham (3) 22 June 2018
- Closing the Gap: a very worthwhile conference in Durham (2) 21 June 2018
- Closing the Gap: a very worthwhile conference in Durham (1) 20 June 2018
Categories of posts
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research Philippians poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing