I’ve just had my review of Tom Wright’s Paul: A Biography (London: SPCK/San Francisco: HarperOne, 2018) published in the excellent Review and Expositor. For those with online access to the journal, you can read the final version here. If you don’t have online access, by kind permission of the journal, you can read the accepted version here. This is a fun book!
- Bravo, Eric Clouston! A new book on Acts in its literary context 24 February 2020
- A new book on healing and exorcism in second temple Judaism and the New Testament 5 February 2020
- A new book on Luke-Acts and ancient historiography 6 January 2020
- Slides from study day on Matthew’s Gospel 3 November 2019
- Get our book, Poverty in the Early Church and Today: A Conversation, in pdf for free! 23 September 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing