Here’s a very nice tribute and set of memories of Rod Decker, who died recently. Rod was a lovely man and a fine teacher and writer on Greek. I’m looking forward to seeing his introductory Greek grammar and his 2-volume handbook on Mark when they appear later in the year.
- Slides from study day on Matthew’s Gospel 3 November 2019
- Get our book, Poverty in the Early Church and Today: A Conversation, in pdf for free! 23 September 2019
- Some helpful pieces on planning and study 16 September 2019
- Sharing possessions in Acts 9 September 2019
- A very interesting piece on improving your writing 2 September 2019
1 Corinthians Acts Bible Bible Society Biblical Studies British New Testament Conference Caritas Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible Chris Keith Christian growth church cities conference Corinth ecclesiology education evil Gospels greek Jesus Judaism learning Luke Luke-Acts news New Testament New Testament Studies Paul Paul and the Faithfulness of God Pauline communities PhD research poverty publishing research Roman empire SBL scholarship scribal literacy Scripture Steve Walton St Mary’s University teaching Tearfund Tom Wright writing